What Would Be the Difficulty of Revision Be in This Case and Do You Think It Would Be Worth It? (photo)

Hello, my doctor did terrific job on my rhinoplasty. Overall my nose still looks ok, it was pretty much perfect before. Unfortunately I had two instances of trauma which misshaped my nose. Attached are some picturess with some of my problems. The dorsal only graft was moved to the left slightly. Also my left tip protrudes out, where also a graft was placed. I also had bossae from the the surgery from where the nose transitions from cartilage to bone. Thank you very much in advance for your advice.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is always more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty due to the unpredictability of the healing process, scar tissue and previous cartilage grafts.  Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results. Shaving down a little bit of the dorsum, repositioning grafts, and removing any bossa  can be performed at the time of a revision rhinoplasty.

Is rhinoplasty Revision Worth it?

+1

Your nose can definitely be improved with revision surgery after your trauma. However, only you can determine if it is worth it. If you want to change your appearance and are fortunate enough to have the money to afford the cost of the surgery, I encourage you to consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist.