What Are the Differences Among Fraxel Laser, Pixel Laser (Co2) and Photo Facial?

I have many boxcar acne scars on my face. My dermatologist recommended me to have Fraxel laser or Pixel Laser treatment. I would like to know what is the difference between them and which one is more effective. I have also had 5 phot facial treatments and would like to know how these two are different from photo facial treatment. I am an Asian woman and brest feeding right now. Thank you for your advice.

Fraxel, Pixel, Photofacial

+2

Among the treatments you mention, Fraxel repair (fractionated CO2) is likely to give you the greatest improvement in acne scars (but is associated with the most down-time).  Pixel is an erbium laser that can also help with acne scarring.  The photofacial can help with discoloration, but is unlikely to help with actual acne scarring. 

San Diego Dermatologist