What is the difference between tranditional eye bag surgery, laser eye bags treatment and mesotherapy treatment?

I am 45 years old. I have under eye bags for years. My beauty salon lady suggest me to do a mesotherapy treatment with a doctor. then follow up with eye tighten treatment. she has a DANY Beauty Machine. My mom did tranditional eye bag surgery about 10 years ago. The result was ok, but I don't like any surgery. Is any non-surgery under eye treatment?

Lower eyelid bags

+1

If you don't have significant eyelid bags, you can often mask them by placing some filler into the lower lid. If they are large you will need to think about surgery to either reposition the fat, or excise some of the fat. Mesotherapy is not something you should be doing especially in the eyelids. It is a non FDA approved mixture of chemicals that may dissolve fat. It can leave you lumpy and scarred, and I doubt you would find an M.D. who would do this to you. There is no such thing as "laser eye bags treatment". laser can be used surgically to remove or reposition fat, and it can be used on the skin to tighten the skin of the eyelid.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Do not have messtherapy for the lower eyelids.

+1

Mesotherapy involves the injection of unapproved chemicals under the skin to stimulate inflammation that damages the lower eyelid fat. This is a profoundly dangerous procedure that can leave one with scared and irregular eyelids. Fixing this damage is extremely problematic. It is for this reason that ethical providers do not offer these types of services. Find ethical, well trained, and properly credentialed surgeons to assess you for appropriate services.