What is the Difference in Laser Lipo That Requires 1 Session Vs Treatment That Requires 9-12 Sessions?

Laser Liposuction versus Other Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. A 1 session liposuction sounds like conventional liposuction. Multiple sessions sounds like external noninvasive liposuction which is not really liposuction, but water removal. None of the external devices is very impressive compared to Vaser liposuction. Some of the external technologies are great in conjunction with liposuction, but not as a stand alone technology. If you want to remove fat, just remove the fat. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, preferably one with Vaser technology. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

The Difference between Laser Lipo and other Treatments that Require Multiple Sessions

+1

Having done thousands of consults over the past several years, I have not gotten a testimonial yet from any patient that has successfully seen the same results from comprehensive liposuction, compared to devices that claim to destroy fat simply by "cooling" or "heating" the skin through an external means without using liposuction.  There simply are no comparable "short cuts" in my opinion. "Buyer beware!"

Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

True liposuction requires only one session.  The others that require multiple sessions do not involve suctioning and removing fat from the body.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA