What is the Difference in 325cc and 350cc in a Breast Implant? Why Would a Doctor Choose 325cc over 350cc for Big Breasts?

I tried on sizes and picked 350cc. The doctor told me that would bring me to a full c or a small d. I told him I did not want to be a "d" so if he needed to put in 325cc to keep me at a "c" then that size would be better. He said he brought both to the surgery. Why now do I feel like I should have went bigger? The swelling went down and I feel like I have cheated myself and should have went bigger. Would the 25cc make a huge difference? Am I just never satisfied? It has been only a week.

Breasts Too Small after Breast Augmentation?

+1

No, 25 cc  difference in breast implant size would not make a significant difference  in the outcome of your breast augmentation procedure. As you know, it is much too early to evaluate the end results of your procedure;  it will take several months to see the end results.  Although controversial, I do see patients  who feel that their breasts are larger 3 months out of surgery ( than one week out of surgery) as the breast implants "drop and fluff”.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

325 vs 350 cc

+1

No, a difference of 25 cc would not likely have made a huge difference, and in fact, likely not even a noticeable difference. Furthermore, there are no fixed definitions of cup sizes. I have patients who have 3 different cup sizes in their bra drawers, and sometimes they all fit. Personally, I try to avoid discussion of cup size and have my patients try on the implants with a spandex bra and a t-shirt or blouse that they often wear, 

It has been only a week. Have patience.