I can't get the desired restylane result to last for more than 2 weeks?

A few months ago I got 1 ml. Restylane in my nose, due to a "bump" on my nose bridge, which I wanted to camouflage. It turned out fine, but already after 1 week it flattened out/much of the volume disappear, and my "bump" was visible again. Then I went back 2 times to get a touch up, but the same thing has happened every time! My doctor said, after the 2 touch ups, that there wasn’t much to do about it, but I just think it seems odd - because why you can’t you get the desired volume to last longer?

Restylane in Nose Area

+1
Restylane can be injected into a "bump" on the nose.  If it is disappearing from the area repeatedly then it is time to consult with another dermatologist to see what would be an alternative course of treatment. 

An old axiom of surgery

+1
A wise surgeon once told me that you can't do the same thing over and over expecting different results.  I think it is unlikely that restylane is the answer to your problem.  If a bump truly is the only thing that bothers you, there are fairly simple surgical options to address that.  I think it is worth consideration to speak with someone about that.
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon