Can I Go to the Dentist the Following Day After a Full Face Ulthera Treatment?

I have full face ulthera treatment scheduled on Monday and my yearly dentist appointment the following day. I use nitrous at the dentist because I terrified of them. 1. Should I go at all? (he can't see me for another month) 2. If so, Can I wear the nitrous mask without experiencing pain? I'm 35 yo female. Thanks for any advice

Dental care after Ultherapy

Ultherapy has no associated downtime and it is perfectly safe to get dental work and cleaning the same or following day after treatment.

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below. 

No real down time after ultherapy

It would be very unusual that you could not see your dentist the day after ultherapy. Maybe it might be slightly sensitive or tender to the touch but not a reason that you would have to avoid seeing the dentist.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Ulthera and Dentist

Ultherapy of the face and neck will not impact dental procedures from my experience. The treatment may lead to mild amounts of face and neck edema, but the ablation technique spares the mouth. I have no cases of trismus (inability to open mouth), nerve injuries, or edema from our series. In our program, we also use a good protocol for pain control for the 5.0 Plus protocol.

Farhan Taghizadeh, MD
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon