Can I Go to the Dentist the Following Day After a Full Face Ulthera Treatment?

I have full face ulthera treatment scheduled on Monday and my yearly dentist appointment the following day. I use nitrous at the dentist because I terrified of them. 1. Should I go at all? (he can't see me for another month) 2. If so, Can I wear the nitrous mask without experiencing pain? I'm 35 yo female. Thanks for any advice

No real down time after ultherapy

+1

It would be very unusual that you could not see your dentist the day after ultherapy. Maybe it might be slightly sensitive or tender to the touch but not a reason that you would have to avoid seeing the dentist.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/ultherapy/index.html

Ulthera and Dentist

+1

Ultherapy of the face and neck will not impact dental procedures from my experience. The treatment may lead to mild amounts of face and neck edema, but the ablation technique spares the mouth. I have no cases of trismus (inability to open mouth), nerve injuries, or edema from our series. In our program, we also use a good protocol for pain control for the 5.0 Plus protocol.

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon