About Dental Implants in India?

if i want implants for my upper 6 and lower 6 teeth just for asthetic reasons as i had taken ortho treatment twise with no success then hw much will it cost to me and what are long term disadvantages?can my all the mentioned teeth be extracted under general anaesthesia as nitrous oxide or something? is it very advanced sort of treatment as far as india is concerned?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Dental Implants reported by other community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Dental Implants Abroad

+1
There are many trained dentists in India as well as Mexico, Thailand or any other country. There is no difference to have your dental implants done in India or where you live. The dental implant procedure should run smoothly unless your natural bone reactions leads to an unsuccessful dental implant procedure, but you should be fine.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Dental Implant Abroad

+1

You should ask these questions to the clinic directly you are interested in obtaining information from. I would not be concerned of getting the treatment in India, Do your research on the dentists, maybe ask for references, watch the video testimonials, ect... Do your homework and you should be fine. Mexico is also a leading destination for dental tourism with many great dentists in Tijuana, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos.

Irma Gavaldon, DDS
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist