What are the dangers of PMMA injections in the face? (photo)

I had a dermabrasion and injections for acne scars in another country. In other countries, PMMA is used as filler and unfortunately, I trusted the doctor and had the injections. I was told it's safe. I want laser treatment, but I am not sure which type would be most effective for my scarring. I am concerned about any long term effects of PMMA and if it would be safe to have laser or injections of something else with the PMMA there. I'm worried because know PMMA can't be removed. I feel screwed.

Removal of PMMA from the face

+1
Our office specializes in the removal of silicone and PMMA fillers. Not all patients are candidates for removal, but we offer comprehensive solutions for those patients with filler complications. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS