Lifestyle Lift, Does This Include the Neck Area and Up?

What are the costs and recovery time for lifestyle lift. Will insurance cover part if there is a medical reason? IE: My brows hang on my eye lashes causing eye strain and headaches.

+1

You will need to consult with LifeStyle lift if you're interested in their services. As with most practices today, a facelift is considered a lower face and neck procedure. A midface lift elevates the cheeks while browlift and blepharoplasty procedures can be employed to rejuvenate the eyes. Make sure that you meet your actual surgeon as opposed to a sales consultant. You should also consult with a non-LifeStyle lift plastic surgeon to ensure that you've explored all of your options. With regard to cost you will need to ask at your consultation. I do not believe that LifeStyle lift will bill your insurance even if you have a medical indication for blepharoplasty or browlift. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/facelift-necklift/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon