What Are the Most Cutting Edge Fillers and How Can They Benefit Me?

It seems that there is so much info out there. Please help me sift through the chaos!

Injedctable fillers

+1

There are many different injectable fillers available out there. The best one in a given situation depends on the area it is to be placed in and the doctor's experience. It seems to me that every other day there is another new injectable filler available. Just because it is a more recently available filler though does not mean it is any better than a previously available one.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.