Which is the Best Cream with Benzoyl Peroxide?

Benzoyl Peroxide Cream?

+1

Thank you for your question. You can purchase a Benzoyl Peroxide by itself such as a wash or a prescription cream such as Epiduo. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

There are many good formulations of benzoyl peroxide.

+1

There are many good formulations of benzoyl peroxide, but I usually recommend Persagel 10%. Be careful not to get the benzoyl peroxide on colorful clothes or pillow cases, because it is a mild bleach and will discolor the fabric.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

In our office we always use Glytone 5% benzol peroxide, patients love it and see great results with that product.

Best cream with benzoyl peroxide

+1

There are many over the counter products with benzoyl peroxide from 2.5%-10% which are effective for acne, and many prescription products that combine benzoyl peroxide with either antibiotics or adapalene or salicylic acid. The most important thing is to find something that doesn't irritate your skin too much. 2.5%-5% is more than enough, I wouldn't go higher than that. Best to speak to your dermatologist to make sure this is the right product for your skin type and acne severity.  ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon