What over the Counter Creams or Serums Are Worth While to Reduce Wrinkles and I Am on a Budget?

Hi I am in my mid 50s and cannot afford surgery or fillers. Are there any true wrinkle minimizers as a over the counter product or is it all manufactures hype. Thank you so much

Over the counter treatments for wrinkles

+1

Best to speak to a real skin expert in your area (e.g. dermatologist) to decide on the best anti-aging topical over the counter treatments for you based on your age, skin type, budget, area treated etc. Some of the best ingredients to look for include: alpha hydroxy acid (e.g. glycolic acid), retinol, vitamin C, matrixyl and other peptides, and ceramides. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Topical Creams that can help Reduce and prevent Wrinkles

+1

Although there are a wide variety of topical creams on the market,  I have found the Obagi skin care line to be one of the best.  We carry the  full line of Obagi skin care products and have received many good reviews from our patients.  Topical moisturizers and sunblocks are the first line of defense in preventing and reducing wrinkles.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon