What is the cost to resize my nose to a straight small nose?

I Have a large nose, the fibro-party and the cartilage of my nose is very large, I like the height of it but not the width, it small from between of eyes than big for the rest of it. How much will it cost to resize it to a smaller nose?

+1

Narrowing the width of all aspects of the nose with thick skin may cost $6000 on the low end. However, I would not shop based upon price exclusively.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA