What is the Cost of Removing a Burn Scar & the Requirements on Having the Surgery? (photo)

Hello, i am 16 years old & when i was about a year old i had an accident in which a hot liquid substance burned my chest. I really don't know how it happened because i don't remeber but now that i am older i want it to be removed. Now, I have a 3rd degree scar burn on my chest. I want to know how can it be removed & how much would it cost?

Scar revision of burn on chest

+1

This burn scar will do extremely well with judicious IIT, pulsed dye laser, and aggressive fractional co2 skin resurfacing.