What is the Cost of Using Radiasse in the Cheek Area?

Cost of Radiesse For Cheek Augmentation

+1

Rather than charge by the syringe, I charge by the area and typically discuss the fee during the consultation when I have a better idea of what the patient is bothered by and how  I can help the patient achieve the best possible results.  In any given geographic area, there will always be a range of fees (or costs) for a type of treatment, depending on who is actually injecting and what type of service is being provided. I recommend you find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon who is well-trained in the use of Radiesse.  Expertise, experience and safety are crucially important in your attaining good results without complications.

Pricing

+1

Radiesse is typically priced per syringe. Depending on the office and/or injector, prices can range from $600 - $1000, also depending on how any syringes are needed to achieve your desired look.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Radiesse

+1

In our practice Radiesse is priced per syringe. A cosmetic consultation, at no charge is necessary, to estimate the number of syringes needed to achieve cosmetic correction.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of injecting Radiesse

+1

The cost of injecting Radiesse depends on how much Radiesse is required and who your injector is. The most important thing is to find an experienced injector with a detailed knowledge of anatomy and beauty, so a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Price hardly matters if you have an inexperienced or poorly trained injector who botches up your face - fixing mistakes will cost you a whole lot more.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Radiesse?

+1

Hi Michaele.  The cost of Radiesse will depend on the amount of product you need.  

We can tell you that in Los Angeles, we see the 1.5 cc syringe of Radiesse advertised from $450 - $800.  The cost of a syringe is highly variable because the administration of Radiesse is a service (not just a product) and highly skilled injectors can charge more for their work.

While price is certainly important, try to find an injector that offers value for their work.  This does not mean cheap, it means talented and affordable.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Radiesse to cheeks...cost and amount....

+1

The amount of Radiesse for cheek augmentation varies on each person as well as the cost of Radiesse per medical office.  There is no way to tell you a specific amount without a proper consultation.  Make sure you go to an experienced injector for your treatments. 

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Cost of Radiesse Injections for Cheek Augmentation

+1

It is difficult for us to give you a reasonable estimate for the cost of Radiesse injections in your cheeks. The needs and desires of every patient are very different. I don't inject 1 syringe in each cheek in all patients. Cost will also vary depending on your location.  Money is important to all of us, but do not make your decision based solely on charges. Simply call the offices of respected experienced physicians in your area to find out what people are charging.

+1

I use quite a bit of Radiesse and Perlane to shape the cheeks and IMHO, it typically takes 1 syringe, of either, per side to properly shape the cheeks.  IMO, it's the aesthetic judgement allowing the proper placement in the proper amount, of the Radiesse that you're paying for as there are always providers that will do the Radiesse injections at bargain prices.  I know, I have seen these patients that come to our office, having been injected elsewhere, with over-filled, puffed up or mis-shapen faces.  We charge $1,000 per 1.5 cc's of Radiesse (Perlane is $750 per syringe) but often run specials at $100 off. 

Radiesse lasts about 12 months but tends to be a bit more swollen and lumpy for several days, especially in the faces of women that have thinner facial tissues than men have.  Perlane, is smoother without much swelling at all and is what we use when patients have events that evening, like 'the red carpet."  Perlane last about 8 months.

The cost of Radiesse treatments

+1

The cost of Radiesse can vary dramatically based on the city, state, and area of the country.  It seems that the price for Radiesse treatments in some of the bigger cities is much higher simply because that is the going rate, not because they are better injectors. Be careful that cost is not the determining factor for your choice. Radiesse is a deeper "volumizing" filler which, when used properly, can cause dramatic improvement and create a much more natural, youthful look to your face.  The success of your treatment is highly dependent upon the skill and experience of your injector.
I have been injecting Radiesse for over eight years and am currently a member of their Medical Education Faculty.  which means that I train physicians who are interested in learning how to use Radiesse. In my Burlington, Vermont office I do all of the injections and charge $650 for the first syringe and $500 for all subsequent syringes. I make Radiesse treatments more affordable for my patients so that they can have treatment with multiple syringes and get much more dramatic results.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse Cost

+1

Like any injections, Radiesse will be charged by the syringe, not the placement of the product. Additionally, the experience of your injector will play a large part in what is being charged. I would say the average price is between $700-$1200 depending also upon what part of the country you live in. As with any type of procedure like this, I don't recommend you shop around for the best price - shop around for the best injector with the most experience. Once injected Radiesse has no counter product, so if you don't like the results, unfortunately you are stuck with them until the filler is absorbed by the body - which could be up to a year or more.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD