What's the cost of a mommy makeover without breast implants or reductions? (photO)

I want the following procedures: 1) Liposuction Abdomen & Love Handles with Mini Abdominoplasty 2) Liposuction Arms with Small Incision Brachyplasty. 3) Liposuction of Inner & Outer Thigh 4) Labioplasty

Cost of mommy makeover

+1

Dear youngsinglemom,

The price of the procedures that you have listed will vary from one plastic surgeon to another and from one geographic area to another. It will also be important to compare "apples to apples' since each of the procedures can be performed in different ways. You may want to discuss the pros and cons of a full tummy tuck vs a mini tummy tuck with your prospective plastic surgeon. In general, expect to pay greater than 15K for all of the above.

Dr. Remus Repta

What's the cost of a mommy makeover without breast implants or reductions?

+1

I think that a tummy tuck would be more appropriate than a minitummy tuck based upon your anatomy. All of the procedures you have listed may cost $12000 on the low end. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Only can review posted photos so I can not be sure the correct operations have been chosen for you. I think you may need a full TT and arm lifting. Can not comment on all areas of lipo and labial platy without in person visit. Seek more IN PERSON opinions. From my view fees could appraoch $20,000.