What is the Cost of a Maxillary Antrostomy?

I have to have a maxillary antrostomy prior to a sinus lift for a dental implant, and prior to the operation the doctor requires that I have a physical from my Primary Care Physician which I don't have. ALL of this costs significant amounts of money. BUT taking one piece at a time what does a maxillary antrostomy cost?

Antrostomy cost

+2

If it is done in the doctor's office your cost would be about $300 as there is no surgical facility fee.  Done in hospital or surgery center your procedure cost could be about $150 not including facility fee and anesthesia.

Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon