What is the Cost for the Lifestyle Lift Everything Involved?

What is the Cost for a "Lifestyle Lift" ?

+2

If you follow the link provided by Sarah you will likely realize that shopping based on price can lead to dissatisfaction. I typically recommend that RealSelf users seek several consultations and choose their favored surgeon to perform the correct procedure. Seeking a branded mini facelift for a certain price might or might not be the best option for you. It definitely pays to do your research and I would recommend that in addition to consulting LSL that you also talk to several board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeons not associated with the company. That way, you can receive a better education on the options available to you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon