What is the Cost for an Inner and Outer Thigh Lift?

have always "hated" my legs. as I get older, realize they were not so bad after all, but now have lost a lot of weight. Sagging skin both on the inside part of my leg and the outer part. would like to get both done at one. I exercisebetween 8-10 hrs per week, sometimes more if I am hiking. Eat better than most. Am almost 60 and weigh what I did in high school. thanks for your help. 

Thigh Lift After Weight Loss

+1

Congratulations for losing weight and being so fit!

You can combine the inner and outer thigh lift, if it doesn't make surgery too long. 

The cost depends on what needs to be done.

Be sure to set aside enough healing time. Inner thigh lifts have a higher than usual risk of infection - no exercise for at least 4-6 weeks is the usual recommendation. 

Best wishes and hope all goes well.

Cost of thigh lift

+1

The costs can vary as stated by another reviewer. Also geography plays a part in the cost differential. Make sure you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Cost of thigh lift

+1

Similar to any elective cosmetic procedure, the cost of thigh lift depends on 1) surgeon's fee, 2) facility fee, 3) anesthesia fee.  When determining the surgeon's fee/anesthesia fee/facility fee, it will depend on durations of surgery.  Please visit with board-certified plastic surgeon to make sure that you are a good candidate for thigh lift and to get an estimate for surgery.

Sugene Kim, MD