How Much is the Cost for Atummy Tuck in St.louis Mo?

And butt implants

Hi There

Here is a link to the average cost of Tummy Tucks and Butt Implants reported by other community members in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

"Cost" Of Plastic Surgery

+1
My practice is in Hawaii, and therefore I have no idea what the cost of any plastic surgical procedure is in Missouri, but I thought I would take this opportunity to give you a general answer to your question.
Be very, very cautious about choosing your plastic surgeon by cost.  The least expensive tummy tuck may, in fact, cost you a lot if it leaves you with less than desirable scars and a poorly done procedure.  On the other hand, the most expensive tummy tuck may, in fact, not be the best either.  The key here is to choose the right surgeon, don't choose the "right" cost. 
A tummy tuck is a technically challenging procedure that should only be attempted by Board Certified plastic surgeons who have gone through a classic residency training, who have passed their Boards in plastic surgery, proving both their intelligence and their technical knowledge.  The plastic surgeon you choose should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery under the auspices of the American Board of Medical Specialists.  This surgeon should be a member of ASAPS and ASPS, have privileges at a local hospital to do tummy tucks, should be willing to show you before and after pictures, should operate out of a surgery center nationally certified.  The surgeon you pick should explain the procedure, the post op course, any complications that may arise, how they would deal with these complications, and who would pay if these complications occurred.
What you want is a plastic surgeon you can trust, not only to do the surgery technically correctly, but also artistically correctly because everything needs to be removed that needs to be removed, but the final results are something that you have to live with for the rest of your life.  Be sure this plastic surgeon has an aesthetic eye and truly cares about your result.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon