What is the Cost to Correct Only a Bulbous Tip? (photo)

I am satisfied with the bridge of my nose, but not the tip. When I run two fingers down the bridge it is fairly straight, but the tip is bulbous. I am 17 and have been insecure about my nose for years. What would be the average cost to correct only the tip?

What is the Cost to Correct Only a Bulbous Tip?

+1

Tip rhinoplasty fee range from $3,000 to $5,000. Best to seek ONLY in person evaluations from PSs in your area. 

Cost for Bulbous Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

The average cost in my office for this type of cosmetic nasal reshaping of the tip is around $6600. Make sure you consult with a board certified rhinoplasty expert and do not let cost be the final determining factor for your case.

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Tip Correction

+1

Correcting a bulbous tip may cost less than another type of rhinoplasty in some practices, but the tip can be more challenging than other types of corrections.  You may be able to get this done for $5000 or less in some instances.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA