What is the cost of a booty lift?

I'm 40 yrs old, had 5 kids and my booty sags and dropped. I would like a lift and full booty.

Brazilian butt lift

+1
The fees for a brazilian butt lift will vary but in NYC it usually runs between $8000-$15000.  Good luck with your decision to pursue this.

Cost of Brazilian buttock lift

+1
The cost of a fat transfer to the buttock can range anywhere from 6000-12000 depending on the number of areas treated with liposuction, your surgeon's experience, the facility and several other factors. Consult with a few plastic surgeons to see if you are a good candidate for this procedure and do not use cost as your main deciding factor.

William Bruno, MD

What is the cost of a booty lift?

+1
There is huge variability in cost and results.  About 25% of the BBLs I perform are revisions, so it is important to have the procedure done well the first time.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation are required in order to determine which procedures and techniques are necessary for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Help the booty

+1
Hi, msroman.  The cost of surgery depends on the combination of procedures needed to deliver the booty you are looking for.  You may only need liposuction of adjacent areas and augmentation with fat.  If you have lost volume and have a small amount of sagging, simply filling the deflated buttock with fat may give you a nice result.  If there is more significant droop, then a lift plus augmentation may be required.  Also, determining the total price is contingent upon the time needed in the operating room.  I make this determination based on how much liposuction is required to sculpt the surrounding areas.  Consultations are complimentary if you would like to see what kind of results you can expect.

Kyle Song, MD
Irvine Plastic Surgeon