What do you think the cost for my rhinoplasty would be? (photo)

I'm a 17 year Old female INEED of a nose job, my nose is too long tip too long. Wide bottom My question is , am I old enough to get the surgery ...When can I come to get it? How long the recovery time will be ? The cost ? Best doctors in Canada Ontario ?

What do you think the cost for my rhinoplasty would be?

+1
Surgical fees or total out of pocket charges range from $4,500 to $8,500 US. Best to obtain parental approval first... 

Rhinoplasty at 17

+1
My preference for young women is to what until they are at least 15 or 16 or at adult height and weight before considering rhinoplasty. Of course, they need permission from their parents to proceed.

Rhinoplasty candidate for long tip

+1
At 17 years of age, it's important to make sure the that you're quit growing. As long as you have stopped growing, it is acceptable to undergo a rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve lifting the tip, possibly narrowing the bulbous tip, and releasing the depressor septi ligament if present. Expect 2 weeks of visible bruising and swelling after the procedure. Full healing on the nose takes at least a year.

+1
     Usually by age 16 rhinoplasty is appropriate in a female.  The cost may range from $5000 to $10,000.