What is the Cost and How Do I Get It Latisse?

what is the cost of latisse n how do i buy it online

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of Latisse reported by our community members:
http://www.realself.com/latisse/cost

Hopefully this helps!
Lori
Real Self team

Latisse

+1

Latisse is a prescription medication. Once you get the prescription from your doctor you can buy it either at the pharmacy or at your Dermatologist, Ophtalmologist or Plastic Surgeon's office.

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

Prescription medication

+1

This is a prescription medication and needs to be prescribed by a physician or purchased from a provider's office after an evaluation. Best of luck.

Latisse is a prescription

+1

Latisse is a prescription medication so you can get it one of two ways - 1. get a prescription from a doctor and have it filled at a pharmacy, or 2. buy the product from an office (like a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, etc.) who is legally allowed to dispense the product to you directly from their office. You cannot simply buy it online without a prescription and if someone is willing to sell it to you this way, I would highly be suspect of the realness of the product since the FDA doesn't allow this. Latisse is available in 3ml and 5ml sizes, and costs $120 (3ml) and $179 (5ml) for suggested retail pricing.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.