What is the Correct Order of Procedures Between Pearl Fractional, Laser Genesis?

Im thinking of having a pearl factional and laser genesis done. However with the lasers is it better to ablate with the fractional and damage the skin and then refine by stimulating the collagen with genesis or is it better to stimulate the collagen in the skin and then ablate the stronger skin. How long should I wait between fractional and genesis procedures? Thanks and any answers would be much appreciated.

Regarding Pearl Fractional vs Genesis

+1

Pearl fractional Laser is a more invasive procedure than Laser Genesis, and the Pearl laser treatment is usually only performed once, maybe again in 6 to 12 months.  But the Genesis treatment involves a series of laser treatments, 2 to 3 weeks apart.  So in my opinion, it's better to undergo the deeper fractional laser treatment, heal sufficiently, then undergo your series of Genesis treatments to "polish" the skin.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.