The Corner of my Left Eye is Irritating Me and a Bit of a Pain As Well?

It all started around two months ago. I woke up in the morning and I had a deep pain in my left eye corner. At that time it wasn't irritating. I washed my eyes with cold water for couple of days but then I went to a general doctor when it doesn't work. Doctor gave me a eye drops called chlorsig and told me I have an minor infection on my eye. After a week it's gone but after some day it comes back again now it comes with an irritation as well. Please tell me what to do and what's a treatment ?

Eye Pain

+1

Get into an Urgent Care now and have an ophthalmologist look at your eye.  He will evaluate your cornea and the back of your eye too.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

OK, you tried what your general physician recommended and it's not working.

+1

Now it is time to see an ophthalmologist.  As your primary care physician for a referral.  That is what is necessary.  Be seen by an eye surgeon.