Can the Use of Compression Garments and Skin Tape Help Mold my Body During Recovery?

I am 11 days post op from full TT, lipo and breast aug. and I was wondering if using certain body shapers that whittle your waist and flatten your abdomen will help sculpt your body while you are healing? I also am using my breast band around my waist for added sculpting. I noticed bulges forming in the area where dog ears form, can I use skin tape to tape this area down to help avoid them from forming?

Dont waist your time with compression devices ........... they will not change your shape

+1

Sorry to tell you but all of the compression devices in the world will not correct bad surgery, change your figure while out to them or make you skinny...

Talk to your board certified ASAPS member plastic surgeon and she or he will help you with this problem

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com