What Are the Complications of Taking Diuretics 3 Weeks After Liposuction and Breast Implant?

i was addicted to water pills (laxics) for 2 year and i had bulimia then i've stopped all this 2 months before my surgery, i had thighs liposuction, arms lifting ,and breast implant. since the operation i drink a LOT of water i don't eat anything with salt at all but i'm very swollen, am very depressed what can happen if i take laxics?

Taking Diuretics after Liposuction

+1

I would not take any diuretics after liposuction unless instructed to do so by your doctor.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Can I use lasix after liopsuction because of swelling?

+1

Your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon should be informed if you want use lasix again.  The doctor who prescribed that medication should work with you on the use of that medication.  Please contact them to help with this medication.  It is far to early to consider your result until all of the swelling has had an opportunity to resolve.