Which is the Best Chin Implant for Me? (photo)

I would like to know which (make etc.) is the best chin implant for me? I would like my chin to be noticeably longer, squarish at the bottom and front projection.

Which is the Best Chin Implant for Me?

+1

There will not be a great deal of vertical lengthening with a chin implant, although pocket dissection can create that illusion.  The chin can be made more square with more projection.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin implant surgery

+1

Chin implants come  in a variety of sizes and shapes and  made by several different manufacturers. The style , shape,size and type of implant is best determined at the time   of consultation and examination. The link below  gives the examples of what the implants look like with their measurements.

Square Chin Implant Design Desired

+1

For a more squarish chin implant effect, a square chin implant (style 1) can be effective. The amount of horizontal projection needed is best determined by computer imaging. Current styles of chin implants, other than a few millimeters, can not appreciably lengthen the chin.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Chin Implants

+1

Like any implant used in surgery, the choice of the implant is dependent on what the patient desires as the final results and measurements .