What are the Potential Risks that Would Come Along with Rhinoplasty on my Nose?

please see the pictures attached in my previous question http://www.realself.com/question/large-nose-in-proportion-face-humpand-broad-tipwhat-suggest  . Am i an appropriate candidate to undergo rhinoplasty? My parents are very skeptical about the surgery. How do i convince them?

Candidate for rhinoplasty

+2

Yes, you should be a very good candidate for surgery provided you have realistic goals and expectations. Discuss first with your parents the reasons you would like to change your nose and how the appearance of your nose affects you. Ask them to join you to visit a rhinoplasty surgeon just "to hear" what they say and what would be involved. Be mature about it and see what happens.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty has inherent risks as do all procedures.  Most of the time patients do very well. You look like a good candidate for a rhinoplasty and to achieve a nice result.