What are the chances of developing seroma with butt implants?

Hello, I just recently had butt implants by a certified doctor with lots of experience is the U.S. I have been taking good care of my incisions, everything seems good except I am really swollen, I am 6 days post op. My biggest fear is developing seroma so I want to know what circumstances is it based on. My doctor did not put drains in. I just don't want to go through all this for nothing because it is painful and I hope it is all worth it in the end. Thanks docs!!!

Seroma risk

+1
There is a risk of seroma after buttock implants. The risk depends on the technique used. Regardless, you should follow up with your surgeon who can best assess if you have a seroma or not.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon