What is the Best Cellulite Prevention / Treatment for my Age/weight?

I've had cellulite on my rear and thighs for 3 yrs now. My rear is cottage cheese city and the back of my thighs have large horizontal lumps. I do creams, massages, spray tans already. What is the best next step to explore for my situation? I am a 25yr old female, 5' 5" 125lbs, no changes since puberty. I work out (weights, high-intensity cardio) 2-3x a week. I generally eat low carb, drink water not soda, and have a glass of wine once a week, if that.

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of Cellulite on the Hips and Thighs and Buttocks

+1

I demonstrated the efficacy of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment on the television show The Doctors and feel that this is a very effective modality for the treatment of cellulite.  Long term results have been favorable and I offer this as an alternative to machine based cellulite treatments. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite treatment with cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Long-lasting Cellulaze

+1

There is everything from quick fixes to extensive invasive procedures to lessen this embarrassing condition; we have all waited with anticipation for that modern, miracle treatment that permanetly makes our dimpled skin vanish. Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that, through one minimally invasive application, has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

The best cellulite treatment.

+1

The best cellulite treatment currently is the new Cellulaze.  It is a minimally invasive procedure which can be completed in several hours that helps treat the causes of cellulite.  It requires only one treatment and provides the most permanent results.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is the new standard of care for cellulite treatment

+1

The best and most consistent treatment for cellulite therapy is Cellulaze, newly FDA-approved minimally invasive surgical procedure utilizing SmartLipo Triplex laser and unique SideLaser fiber which is the only technology that attacks the anatomy of cellulite by thermally releasing tethered fibrous tissues responsible for the dimples, melting bulging pockets of fat and exacting skin tightening. Most people can resume their normal activities in 24 hours.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Consider the Cellulaze Treatment Option

+1

You may want to consider the new FDA approved Cellulaze laser treatment for cellulitie.  This has been described as a "game changer".  Why?   Cellulaze works by 1) treating the small pockets of superfical fat causing the bulging seen in cellulite, 2) dividing the fibrous attachments that manifest as indentations in the skin and 3) increasing the thickness and ideally the elasticity of the skin.  

Unlike previous treatments for cellulite which were external treatments that require multiple sessions with only temporary results, Cellulaze utilizes a 1440nm laser underneath the skin to definitively treat the underlying cause of cellulite underneath the skin.  It is a one time treatment that takes approx 90 minutes and you can go back to work the next day.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Cellulaze treatments.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze is a new laser treatment for cellulite just approved by the FDA

+1

Cellulaze is a new laser treatment just approved by the FDA for a more permanent treatment of cellulite.  This treatment uses a sidefire 1440nm laser probe to melt bulges of fat, release the cellulite bands and tighten the skin.   This currently the best and most permanent treatment for cellulite currently available.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon