How Much Does the Cellulaze Treatment Cost?

How much should I expect to invest in this procedure, and are there alternative methods that work just as well? Does the price vary per area of the country?

Celulaze costs

+1

The cost for Cellulaze in the California San Francisco Bay Area ranges from about $3000-4000 per area with discounts usually for multiple areas. Hope this is helpful. Best to see someone with an expertise in Cellulaze than have a discounted price and poor results.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Price and procedure

+1

Cellulaze pricing varies depending on the doctors experience, it is best to have a consultation to find out more about the procedure and pricing.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cost for Cellulaze

+1

A great many factors contribute to varying prices for Cellulaze including, but not limited to: how large an area is being treated and degree of severity, anesthesia (local only vs. general), area of the country, experience of surgeon.  Cost for a specific patient can only be determined by a physical examination and consultation.  It's an awful thing for a patient to anticipate paying one price only to find out in reality it will be significantly more.  For your very best answer, have a face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze Cost and Results

+1

The average cost is $5,000-$7,000 depending on the size of the area to be treated and the city or town where you choose to have your cellulite laser treatment. Clinical studies have shown results can last for one year or more. However, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen to continue to enjoy Cellulaze cellulite laser results.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

+1

This is asked over and over. Cynosure gives only guidance to fees, each certified Cellulaze doc decides upon his/her fee schedule. The fees are based upon two issues. First the cost to do the operation. As I have previously written Cellulaze is an expensive tool to use and set up, the % of the rental or lease passed on to each patient, the per case hard costs of Cellulaze fibers, Thermaguide, Smart Sense guides (approx $1,500+). The costs of surgery supplies, drapes, medications, and overhead. Than add in the docs fee. The second fee structure is the surface area to be done or grids. Each marking sheet has 12, 2 x 2 cm, squares = 1 grid. So for each grid fee is $1250 or $2,500 bilaterally. In other words, I charge for anything under 1 and one half grids (bilaterally=2 to 2 and a half) $5,000 (total out of pocket), for 2 to 3+ grids (bilaterally=4 to 6+grids) $8,000, for over 4 grids (bilateral=8) $10,000 to $12,000.  Remember each doc can charge whatever fee they chose. I'm giving a personal look into my fees. This RealSelf average is I believe a little low because most docs are not doing over 4 grids at a operative session. I personally now have done a few 10 grids cases. As the experience with the CELLULAZE increases so will the #s of grids being done. The only other issue is the high hard costs. At a bare minimum one fiber, one Thermaguide, one Smart Sense could costs ($300, $1,000)=$1,300 out of pocket to the doc for each case without including rental fees, supplies as I have mentioned previously. Hope this has cleared some issues up. Regards from MIAMI 

Average cost for Cellulaze

+1

The average cost for Cellulaze is $5700 as posted on Realself.com.   The price varies depending on the number and size of areas that need to be treated and the length of the procedure. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS