What is the Possible Cause of the Pains?

i've been having sharp pains in my left breast for 1 year now and i noticed its not premenstrual. i had never done any surgery on my breast. im afraid it might be a cyst and fibrous tissues however, no visible or detectable lumps are observed.

Pain in breast.

+1

Thanks for your question.  It can't be stressed enough that you should see a doctor for your breast pain.  Breast cancer is usually painless so pain doesn't mean you have a cancer but you need to make sure this isn't the case.  I would strongly urge you to see a doctor for a breast examination and possible mammogram or ultrasound (if warranted after the doctors exam).  This will be the only way to make sure the pain isn't secondary to something that needs to be taken care of.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon