What Could Be the Cause of the Greyish/blue Lump on my Abdomen 18 Months After Liposuction? (photo)

I had liposuction 18 months ago and still have a greyish/blue lump on my abdomen. I am 5'5" and weigh 128, so there was not much fat on my belly, I wanted remove the little pooch. I also had lipo on my outer thighs and do have "normal lumpiness"there. The bump on my stomach appears to be a bruise...something different than the rest. I was told that skin tightening would "even it out", so I'm now getting Exilis treatments. Is it bruising? Fluid? Scar tissue? Discolored Fat? Thanks for any advice.

What Could Be the Cause of the Greyish/blue Lump on my Abdomen 18 Months After Liposuction?

Thanks for trying to post the photos of this post operative liposuction seroma/hematoma/scar. In my opinion based only on the iffy photos, I believe you have a retained seroma/scar. Only a small incision and drainage procedure may correct. I might obtain a soft tissue scan first to see if a fluid level is in the area. Seek opinions in person.