What is the Cause of my Eye Asymmetry?

Hi, I have noticed my eyes aren't completely symmetrical. I know no one is perfectly symmetrical but I have become really self conscious lately, especially when in a situation where a photo may be taken of me. From my photos can you determine what is the cause of this? When referring to my eye(s) can you please make it clear whether you are referring to my left eye... Or the left eye as it appears in the photograph. (IE: Left eye in photograph, is MY right eye.)

What is cause of eye asymmetry?

+1

I'm sorry but I do not see photos attached with your question.  Please try re-submitting your question again with photos, as these would be helpful to give you advice.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon