Are the Bumps at the Top of my Labia Minora Normal Post Op 3 Weeks?

I had my surgery 3 weeks ago. I had, vagina rejuvenation, labia minora and clitoral hood reduction. Is this swelling or not? All of the rest of my swelling has seemed to subside.

Too early to tell

you are still in the healing phase and unevenness and bumpiness will most likely resolve over the next 2-3 months. however, if you are concerned, you should see your surgeon in the next several weeks. however, there is no rush as he/she will most likely tell you to give the healing more time.

david berman md

plastic surgeon, northern va

Sterling Plastic Surgeon