What is the bump on the tip of my nose and why does it deviate to left? What can I do? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty ~4yrs ago. My tip on left has hard bump and nose deviates to left. From right profile appears too sloped with long tip. From left profile appears to be bird beak. What can I do? Had post op bleeding from left nostril and had to go back to OR to have it cauterized 1 wk postop, so I don't want to go back to original PS. Is the bump cartilage or a suture? Do PS make u pay for revision consultation? Thanks!

Post rhinoplasty concerns

+1

It is difficult to tell what the bump is without a direct examination. I am not sure if your surgeon used cartilage grafting during your procedure or what type of sutures were used, either of these may be the cause but impossible to tell via internet. I would suggest a consultation with an expert rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your concerns and a possible revision rhinoplasty plan. It would be helpful to get a copy of your original operative report and preoperative photographs to help further evaluate your current concerns. Rhinoplasty is an art and three times is not a charm in rhinoplasty surgery so make sure you are comfortable with your consulting surgeon and that he/she is experienced in revision rhinoplasty. Wishing you much success in your secondary phase and best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.