Is the bump on my nose big? (photo)

Rhinoplasty for nasal hump removal

+1

The hump on the nose is composed of mostly cartilage and some bone,and is shaved down when a hump removal is performed. Osteotomies will be required to close the open roof deformity created from the hump removal. Also important to make sure the tip is balanced with a new bridge line. Virtual rhinoplasty software and our photo gallery are located on the link below which shows many noses very similar to your own who have undergone rhinoplasty in our practice

Is The Bump On My Nose Big?

+1

Based on your photo, you are an excellent candidate for a Rhinoplasty. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does lots of Rhinoplasty surgeries for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Is the bump on my nose big?

+1

The hump can be removed with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA