Will the Bump from the Injectable Filler I Had Done Yesterday in my Forehead Reduce?

I had a filler injected into a deep crease in the centre of my forehead yesterday. I now have a rather worrying bump there instead. Will this bump reduce as time passes? If so how long should this take. The plastic surgeon used a filler that should be "topped up" annually.

Bump from injectable fillers

+1

Many patients will feel lumpiness after injection of dermal fillers due to swelling and sometimes  small hematomas under the skin. In a vast majority of cases this will resolve in 1-2 weeks. If there a visible lump, redness, or pain I would recommend contacting the doctor that did the procedure so it can be evaluated. If they used a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm or Restylane they can use Hyaluronidase to dissolve the lump.

Wilmington Dermatologic Surgeon