Will the bulge on my left hip smooth out? (photo)

I am 7 weeks post op from tumescent lipo on my abdomen waist and hips. I am happy with my results so far except for a small bulge on my left hip. Do you think this will smooth out over time or will I need a touch up? Is there anything I can do to help smooth it.

Healing takes a year

You have much healing to do. Ay 7 weeks you are 45 weeks from an endpoint. Be patient. You will need no revision in all likelihood. My Best, Dr C

A bulge after liposuction

It seems like you have a good outcome from liposuction. Although you can continue to see improvement up to 3 months, you may need a touch-up liposuction in the area. Best to wait for couple more months and continue to massage the area.

Lump after 7 Weeks

At seven weeks, I would expect little additional change. On the plus side, you have a nice figure and most people will notice your flat tummy and not notice anything else unless you say something. However, a touch is possible but might just as well leave you with a depression.

T. Wayne Day, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

You will need a touch up lipo of that area at 3 months post operative. Best to discuss with your surgeon..