Who is the Best Breast Lift Surgeon in Washington?

I'm looking into getting a breast lift, who is the best surgeon in Washington? Thank you all in advance for your answers.

Breast lift surgeon in Washington

+1

I do not know if any one surgeon is so much better than the other in Washington.  A good place to start to find someone is to look at the ASPS or ASAPS website for a surgeon near you. Then ask around.

Breast Lift Surgeon Selection

+1

Realself allows you to search for these surgeons and provides a link.  Please find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials to perform your surgery.

Finding Breast Lift Surgeon?

+1

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, you are wise in that you aredoing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Communicate your goals carefully; in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures to help with this communication process.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Breast lift surgeon

+1

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.