I am 20 years old and have not had any children. Which is the Best Breast Lift Method for Me? (photo)

I am 20 years old and have not had any children. I am interested in a breast lift, areola reduction, and overall size reduction of my right breast. Which breast lift method would work best for me with the least amount of scarring? - Regnault Mastopexy, Benelli Mastopexy (Peri-areolar Lift), or the dreaded lollipop lift? How much improvement can I expect? How much would it cost? Thank you in advance.

Hello

In your situation if you’re not looking to have bigger breast, your just trying to be as symmetrical as possible you can do the Peri Areolar Lift that would give you a Areolar reduction and lift at the same time.