Which is the Best Breast Lift Method for Me? (photo)

I am 20 years old and have not had any children. I am interested in a breast lift, areola reduction, and overall size reduction of my right breast. Which breast lift method would work best for me with the least amount of scarring? - Regnault Mastopexy, Benelli Mastopexy (Peri-areolar Lift), or the dreaded lollipop lift? How much improvement can I expect? How much would it cost? Thank you in advance.

Hello

+1

In your situation if you’re not looking to have bigger breast, your just trying to be as symmetrical as possible you can do the Peri Areolar Lift that would give you a Areolar reduction and lift at the same time.