Can I Get the Brazilian Butt Lift? I'm Thin With a High Metabolism.

I am 5'1 I weigh 108 interested in the Brazilian butt lift its very hard for me to gain weight I guess because of my high metabolism. Wondering will I ever get approved to get this procedure since im so small? I'm Afro-American 31 years of age.

High Metabolism and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Do not worry about that. Relocating your fat to your buttock will always put you at a different starting point from here on.  You cannot change your metabolism but you can change your body shape.  Go for it. You have nothing to lose.  I have seen all types of patients keep the fat in the buttock even after three years or more.  It is all about whole body reshaping and enhancement of the buttock!

Web reference: http://www.ghavamiplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-before-and-after.html

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.