What Would the Brazilian Butt Lift Do for Me? (photo)

I have tried to increase the size of my butt with rigorous glute exercises for 2 years . Below is the unsatisfying result of all my hard work. Will a butt lift help?

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

Only by doing a physical exam, I would be able to give you an answer and my honest opinion on this, but based on your picture,  this is what I can tell you:

1. Your buttocks have an A shape. This is the easiest type of buttock to correct since sculpting on this area will not be necessary.
2. If your belly looks like your back, you don’t have enough fat. We need FAT, FAT, and more FAT!!! I typically inject 600-700cc of fat into each buttock. This will give you the result that you want.
3. Your skin tone appears to be adequate, which is very important for this procedure.

Brazilian butt lift in thin patients

+1

The Brazilian butt lift can make a significant change in the thin patients. The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The liposuction plays a major role in making buttocks look better. When you narrow the waist the buttocks automatically look better. A narrow waist makes you look more curvy. The other thing to remember is that liposuction and fat injection is not a weight loss procedure. It is a shape changing procedure which are doing is changing the locations for fat storage. Once you take away the storage areas from the abdomen, waist and back the buttocks will take over as a primary storage location and the calories that would've gotten stored in the abdomen will not get stored in the buttocks.

So both the fat injection and the shifting storage locations will play a role in increased the size of the buttocks. You can get a significant change in shape in the thin patient. There are some photographs of thin patients on my real self page and in the website to give an example of the changes that liposuction and Brazilian butt lift can do in a thin patient.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

You have some fat in the flanks, hopefully you have some in the abdomen, enough to have for  your buttocks.

You should have a good results, more curvy and roundness to the buttocks.

Brazilian Butt Lift Results Can be Amazing- but exam is necessary

+1

Hi there-

From the photo you provide, it is difficult to determine the degree and type of improvement you might look forward to...

Brazilian Butt Lift outcomes can be life-changing in well-selected patients, but it is important to note that your safety and outcome will depend on who you allow to operate on you...

Because the procedure involves removing fat from areas it may be less desirable, and transferring it to where it would be more appreciated, and because estimation of your outcome also depends on your underlying anatomy, without examining you it would be very difficult or irresponsible to say with confidence what your outcome might be.

I would recommend locating a surgeon Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience in this procedure and visiting for a consultation.

Finally, I would caution you as you do your research that there are many unscrupulous providers of aesthetic procedures- doing everything from posting "after" photos taken while the patient is still in the operating room, to being dishonest about their training. Especially in this procedure it is important to find someone you believe you can trust.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS