Does the Brazilian Butt Lift Do Anything for Low Butt Cracks?

I am getting the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure hopefully before the end of this year. I have a short butt crack and a flat butt. Will the procedure lengthen my butt crack or will it still be low? I'm not sure how a low butt crack with a bigger round butt will look good naked lol. So I'm just curious.

Butt crack

+1

Dear Janice, You will hear different opinions in regard to butt augmentation with fat injection. Use your common sense. How can such a large amount of fat survive without circulation. Indeed, in the last year , I have done butt implants surgery on over 30 patients who had fat injected to the butt by other surgeons and it completely or almost completely disappeared after 6 - 12 months. Butt implants do not disappear and you will have a projected round butt with a nice long crack. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience with oval round butt implants. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+1

The shape of the buttocks can be tailored to create almost any illusion including the one you would like.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA