Will the Brazilian Butt Lift Correct a Long Bottom? (photo)

I have what I call a long bottom. Not sure if there is a technical name for it or not. Basically the bottom crease of my buttocks where it meets the leg seems very is low which makes it look like I have a really long flat bottom. Will the Brazilian Butt lift correct this?

Candidate for BBL

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift includes careful liposuction of specific areas surrounding the butt (and other areas like the abdomen if you desire) the fat is then transferred into the butt to help create a better shape, or increase volume. Based on your photo, it looks as if you would be a good candidate.  I perform between 6 and 8 of these per week and have treated patients with body shapes very similar to yours. I would advise you to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you before and after pictures similar to your body type. 

BBL

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Improving the Long Buttom

+1

The shape of your buttocks can be improved with liposuction and fat transfer.  The crease can not be altered.  

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Than be long bttocks corrected. According to the picture posted, essentially one need to remove all the excess fat from where your pnty line and up. Injecting the excess fat into the buttocks especially on the outer part of the buttocks(lateral) to fill that portion. This will give you a rounder buttock.