Seriously Considering the Brazilian Butt Augmentation, What is the Price Range for this Procedure?

I'm 21 years old. I weight 124lbs and I'm seriously considering getting the Brazilian butt augmentation. I'm a 34D and my waist measures about 33 and my hips 36 I feel like my body has no shape. Every time I gain weight I only gain it in my stomach and no where else my legs are skinny n I dont feel like I have much of a butt, so I feel like this surgery would be perfect for me. I wanted to know about how much is it? And if it's financed how much would you have to put down and how is financing?

Brazilian Butt Lift Costs and Financing

+2

Hi there-

The costs of a Brazilian Butt Lift (as with any other aesthetic procedure) will vary greatly depending on your region of the country, the length of time your operation will take (some of these procedures take me longer than others), and who does it. Just like with anything else where the skill and talent of the person you hire matters (accountants, lawyers, architects, photographers...), the best surgeons- those who reliably produce the best outcomes- will also generally be a bit more expensive.

I think the ranges of costs my colleagues have quoted are fairly accurate- with fees ranging between $8000 and $14000 in good hands.

I am aware of many surgeons charging considerable less than this, but it is also these doctors who say they can perform the procedure in 2 hours... IMHO, a well-done BBL simply could not possible be performed in this time period- and so the adage that you get what you pay for holds true.

There are many financing options available, and these also will vary according to the preferences of the office you choose.

Find the surgeon who can offer you the highest level of safety and the very best outcome. Price should be important, but not as important as your safety and how happy you are with the outcome. In other words- if you spent a bit less but have a complication or don't look as good as you could have, you'll wish you hadn't been so focused on price... While on the other hand, if you have to spend a little more, but have the beautiful, round bottom you dreamed of to enjoy the rest of your life, you'll probably think it was the best money you ever spent.

Cost of BBL

+2

The cost of this procedure greatly varies dependent upon many things.  In general, the total charge in Texas seem to be about the same as the rest of the country, between 8&16,000 dollars.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Price

+2

The price of a Brazilian butt lift varies by region of the country and surgeon to surgeon, but on overage, the cost of a Brazilian butt lift ranges from around $7,000 to $15,000.

In Tampa, Florida where I practice, the price of a Brazilian butt lift is nearer to $7,000 to $12,000. 

A Brazilian butt lift is actually two procedures in one, is very time consuming, and takes a lot of skill, which is the reason for the rather high price when compared to liposuction alone.  A Brazilian butt lift involved liposuction usually from the abdomen, hips, flanks, and thighs followed by gentle processing and tedious handling of the harvested fat.  Once prepared, the fat is then delicately and paintakenly injected into the buttocks to acheive the desired shape.

Jaime Perez, M.D.

Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa, Florida

Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist in Tampa, Florida

Jaime Perez, MD

Cost of Fat Transfer to the Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift)

+2

A Brazilian Butt Lift is a labor intensive operation. It involves liposuction done at low suction power to limit injury to fat cells (but prolonging the Rustin of fat harvest), fat serration and preparation followed by tedious and careful ft transfer little by little to increase the amount of fat surgical in its new buttock location. As a result it's cost is rightfully greater than the cost of liposuction. It will vary ignificanly from geographic area to another being significantly more expensive in New York, LA and Miami than in Memphis, Tennessee. 

What is the cfee for buttock augmentation using fat transplantation?

+2

Buttock augmentation using fat transplantation has become a very popular procedure. It is the preferred techniche for buttock enhancement. In oredr to get the best results you should seek consultation by a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the procedure. a consultation will also determine your candidacy for the procedure. The surgical fee range is $7000-20,000. Financing is usually available pending your credit. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian buttlift: Cost and financing

+2

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a safe and effective procedure to create sensual and perky contours to the buttock and body.  Every woman has a different amount of fat in the areas surrounding the buttock as well as the abdomen.  Typically the cost of this procedure will vary based on the amount of fat to be liposculpted and the amount of fat to be transferred.  These can range from $7,000 to $15,000 on average.  A detailed consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can help you create the perfect surgical plan, with financing options, to help you achieve your goal of a sensual, sexy, and perky buttock and body.

John G. Apostolides, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgery Cost

+1

The price depends on how much time is needed in operating room to perform this procedure. I also assume it varies depending on what state or area of country you are located. The time is dictated by how much fat is needed to be removed for fat grafting, how many areas of liposuction as donor site, and then flipping you on the operating room table, processing and purifying the fat and transferring to the buttock area for augmentation. The price in Southern California is $8500 to $12,000.

Richard Hodnett, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift..... Cost

+1

This is one of those procedures in which the prices can vary widely, but so do the results.  Some surgeons do this procedure in 2-3 hours.  It takes me an average of 6.5-7.5 hours. 
I always explain to my patients that when we are performing liposuction, fat only comes out a specified rate. Only so much can be removed per hour no matter who does the procedure for you. We all use similar machines.   When we are doing this for fat grafting purposes, we have to remove the fat very gently.  This takes even longer. Therefore, the more fat that you have to be removed, the longer the surgery will take.  The more fat you want to have grafted into your buttocks the longer the procedure will take.  If you have a 2 hour BBL, you will get 2 hours worth of results.  Hopefully some of the fat will still be alive!  If you have a Plastic Surgeon experienced in this procedure perform it for you, you will likely find it takes longer than 2, 3 or 4 hours and will probably find that they have better "Long Term Results".  Cost is usually related to how long the surgery takes.  I perform this procedure at our local hospital where I have performed this for about 15 years and keep all of my patients overnight for their comfort, safety and to maximize the survival of their new fat cells.  Cost total, about $17-18K

Daniel P. Markmann, MD