Can the Brava Device Be Worn the Weeks Right Before and Right After Breast Implant Removal with Fat Transfer?

I am having my silicone breast implants removed and having the fat transfer at the same time. I was wondering If I could use the Brava device with the implants in before my surgery and afterwards with the implants removed to help with the new fat?

Using Brava Device

Thank you for your question. This will be a decision that has to be made by your surgeon as they will know what has been transferred, the details of quantity, etc. They will have to make the call. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Using BRAVA Before and After Fat Grafting

Absolutely, please use the BRAVA before your fat grafting procedure. I strongly, strongly encourage my patients to use BRAVA with fat grafting. It acts as a tissue expander giving the surgeon the ability to put more fat into the breasts. I am a hugh fan of this method. Good luck with your procedure!

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

That is the appropriate use of that device. Discuss timing with your surgeon.Best wishes for a nice outcome.