Can the Brava Device Be Worn the Weeks Right Before and Right After Breast Implant Removal with Fat Transfer?

I am having my silicone breast implants removed and having the fat transfer at the same time. I was wondering If I could use the Brava device with the implants in before my surgery and afterwards with the implants removed to help with the new fat?

Using Brava Device

+1

Thank you for your question. This will be a decision that has to be made by your surgeon as they will know what has been transferred, the details of quantity, etc. They will have to make the call. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Using BRAVA Before and After Fat Grafting

+1

Absolutely, please use the BRAVA before your fat grafting procedure. I strongly, strongly encourage my patients to use BRAVA with fat grafting. It acts as a tissue expander giving the surgeon the ability to put more fat into the breasts. I am a hugh fan of this method. Good luck with your procedure!

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

+1

That is the appropriate use of that device. Discuss timing with your surgeon.Best wishes for a nice outcome.